As the name suggests, it has an entirely flat, level 'bed' body with no sides or roof. This allows for quick and easy loading of goods, and consequently they are used to transport heavy loads that are not delicate or vulnerable to precipitation, such as construction equipment, and also for abnormal loads that require more space than is available on a closed body.
As with all our trailers, we can supply these on finance and complete with customers' livery, and with all the other benefits that DMC Trailers offer on every contract. Contact us now for a quote!
The benefits of renting a flat trailer?
- Affordability – You have no initial outlay for a new trailer.
- Flexible Contracts – We offer contracts from a day lease up to longer term contracts of several years and contracts can be extended.
- Livery - You can have your livery included on the trailer.
- Service and Maintenance – All trailers are regularly serviced and maintained by our qualified service agents across the UK
- Breakdown - We offer a full 24 hour breakdown recovery service.
Why choose us for your flat trailer rental?
- Reliable - We are an established and reliable trailer rental company.
- Experience - We have 19 years’ experience operating a growing fleet of over 1000 trailers.
- Customers - We have a growing set of satisfied customers that include the NHS, Culina, Greggs and New Cold.
- Trailer Types - We have a range of different trailers available to meet your requirements.
Contact us for more information
If you would like more information on Flats, please enter your details below, email or call us on 0333 121 5362.